At Unified Dynamics, you should expect leadership, direction, and experience to achieve each project’s objectives.
Our Project Management Process
Our comprehensive approach to Project Management that delivers a cost-effective return on investment.
Our skills and experiences enable us to handle a diverse array of project details, such as overseeing workflow, managing a production team, handling escalations and change management to adapt to any client’s environment. One of our primary challenge is to achieve all the project goals within all the given constraints.
Constant, clear communication and consistent support, delivering projects which meet or exceed your expectations as your Project Manager it is our responsibility for the following:
- Managing the designated project team
- Establishing and monitoring budgets
- Ensuring that the team follows established processes
- Keeping deliverables on schedule
- Serving as a point of escalation
- Communicating regarding budgets, priorities, and results
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
Our reporting process ensures that we keep communication open and clear:
- Detailed weekly status reports
- Milestone status and issues
- Costs by project and deliverable
- Budget reports
- Skill set usage
- Historical productivity
- Budget versus actual cost
- Deliverable analysis
- Unit cost per deliverable
- Unit cost by type
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.